I count my pounds lost to create a fuller, healthier life for me and my family and to help children in another land have food to eat.
I Count For Them!

Weight Loss

  • Week 12-13: 226.6
  • Week 11: 228.0
  • Week 10: 230.0
  • Week 9: 225.0
  • Week 6-8: Stayed the Same
  • Week 5: 226.6
  • Week 4: 227.0
  • Week 3: 229.4
  • Week 2: 230.3
  • Week 1: 232.2
  • Starting Weight: 241.2

Monday, April 28, 2014

Reporting Week #8 - Better late than never.


Ok so I am a few days behind in reporting.
Week #8 ended with me stepping on the scale and wanting to scream as it showed me about 4 pounds heavier.   Made me so stinking mad!   But then I stepped on the the scale the next day and breathed a huge sigh of relief when I realized it was all water weight.   I guess it was just a weird day.  But I did stay the same...no loss.   So I started using Weight Watchers plan. I am so happy I did.   So far this is so much easier to deal with and I can make a meal for my whole family and still be able to eat it myself.

I decided to take my measurements again to see if there is any progress there....and to my surprise I have dropped about 2 inches from my chest and abdomen.   I am happy with that!!!!  Hope it continues to come off!  

I have been working hard, working out and being true to my goals!  I hope when I weight in this week all the hard work shows!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment