I count my pounds lost to create a fuller, healthier life for me and my family and to help children in another land have food to eat.
I Count For Them!

Weight Loss

  • Week 12-13: 226.6
  • Week 11: 228.0
  • Week 10: 230.0
  • Week 9: 225.0
  • Week 6-8: Stayed the Same
  • Week 5: 226.6
  • Week 4: 227.0
  • Week 3: 229.4
  • Week 2: 230.3
  • Week 1: 232.2
  • Starting Weight: 241.2

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Report Week #7 - The Same Old Song.


I made some awesome strides this week.   Been back to running and pushing myself.  I had to kind of step back and walk for a while but this week I was running almost 2 miles without stopping.   Has felt AWESOME!!!!    I am getting stronger.   The frustrating part is my body isn't showing it on the scale once again.   I am fluctuating between 226.4 and 227 ish.   So again no loss to report.  *UGH!*
This Easter weekend I decided to just eat whatever and not exercise.  Maybe it will wake up my body or something.  Who knows.   If I go another week without loss I am heading to weight watchers because it means what I am doing isn't working.  But I won't stop trying.  There have been alot of "mommy" type worries the past few weeks with my oldest son being diagnoses with ADHD w/Anxiety and one of my daughters not feeling well and having some things we need to help her change.  She is under a doctors care and she is trying to take good care of herself but it is hard when you are young.  These sweet kids should be able to just be kids and not have adult type worries.   But I believe they have been blessed with just the right gifts from a loving Heavenly Father to help them through these hard places.   And if I believe that then I need to remember it for myself as well.   I have not been left alone to face my own hard places...I know that.  I have witnessed it so many times in my life.  I am so thankful for that knowledge.  Sometimes I just need a reminder.  


If you get a free moment this week could you say a little prayer for my kids and myself...that we can overcome these "hard places".   Thank YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment