I count my pounds lost to create a fuller, healthier life for me and my family and to help children in another land have food to eat.
I Count For Them!

Weight Loss

  • Week 12-13: 226.6
  • Week 11: 228.0
  • Week 10: 230.0
  • Week 9: 225.0
  • Week 6-8: Stayed the Same
  • Week 5: 226.6
  • Week 4: 227.0
  • Week 3: 229.4
  • Week 2: 230.3
  • Week 1: 232.2
  • Starting Weight: 241.2

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Week #2 Report


Journal Entry #3
March 10, 2014
Weight loss:  2 pounds
Weight:  230.3
My 2nd week was totally nuts.   So many events and responsibilities all packed into the same 7 days. 
I did great throughout the week with my nutrition and exercise.  I did miss one day but my the time I was done with work, work meeting, UFA meeting and Mom stuff I was completely exhausted and decided I needed to sleep more than anything.   I am happy with decisions I made this week.  I said no to lots of chocolate, to cake and other things that taste great but aren't so great for me.  I had one day that was very difficult but I did the best I could and I was able to still stay away from the sweets.
Felt pretty good to be able to feel in control.  :)
I wish I could report a big number like last week but  I have been reminded by friends that our bodies like to kind of "even" things out.  "Biggest Loser" calls it the 2nd week curse.
Whatever it is called it was hard to work so hard and only see 2 pounds come off but I am happy to have at least 2!

Found another great recipe this week.  
Cauliflower pizza crust.   It is so yummy!!
You can view the recipe here.
I added turkey bacon, cheese and spinach leaves on top.  
It looks kinda of weird but tastes awesome!

I am excited to report I am now running almost 2 miles straight.   My body is adjusting well and I can tell all the work last summer isn't completely gone.
I am excited to see what this new week will bring.
I hope more pounds gone and hoping I will be able to run the full 2 miles without a break.

1 comment: