I count my pounds lost to create a fuller, healthier life for me and my family and to help children in another land have food to eat.
I Count For Them!

Weight Loss

  • Week 12-13: 226.6
  • Week 11: 228.0
  • Week 10: 230.0
  • Week 9: 225.0
  • Week 6-8: Stayed the Same
  • Week 5: 226.6
  • Week 4: 227.0
  • Week 3: 229.4
  • Week 2: 230.3
  • Week 1: 232.2
  • Starting Weight: 241.2

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Carbs Love them/Hate them!


So this week (week #4) has been very hard!
I have failed many times.
What's Different?
More Carbs.
On my weight loss plan I am using after the first 17 days of limiting carbs to just veggies and fruit you are suppose to start adding other complex carbs back into your diet.   So I did that....but I am what has been called "Carbohydrate Intolerant" Or "Carbohydrate Sensitive".   So while I LOVE to eat carbs  of all types my body seems to turn on a switch when I eat things like bread, potatoes etc and I start to crave them like crazy and once that starts I struggle staying on my plan.  I don't know how to explain it but it is real.   So I am trying to find a way to break the cycle.   I am starting again today and my plan is to concentrate on my waters, veggies and exercise.   I am going to have to find a way to include complex carbs (other than veggies) without having the craving effect.   Time to research.   If you have this problem what do you do to overcome?
It is times like this I wish I could have a Biggest Loser Trainer help me figure things out. LOL

I have decided to move my weigh in's and reporting to Friday.   Monday is too crazy.  :)
I am praying that by this time next week I will have some great things to report.  
Thanks for sticking with me!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment